May 2011 Moms

Anyone else going a little crazy?

I had my first OB appointment on the 21st at almost 9 weeks. I didn't get an ultrasound like I had expected and obviously he didn't even try he doppler since I'm so early. I now have to wait until Nov 18th (almost 13 weeks) before my next appointment and first ultrasound. I feel like I might go crazy! I just want to hear/see my little baby so I know everything is okay. Sometimes, even through the morning sickness and everything, it doesn't feel totally real that I'm pregnant because I have yet to see the baby.

Anyone else? 

Re: Anyone else going a little crazy?

• A lot of us had a long wait to hear the baby.  I will be 11.5 weeks when I have my NT (which will be the first time seeing/hearing baby).  I haven't even had my first midwife appointment.  I will be 12.5 weeks when I have that first appointment.

Just try to think positive and not worry about it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had to giggle a little when I read the title...yep. Going totally crazy!

But reading the post, I totally know how you feel. We got to see Bun at our last appointment at 8 weeks. I'm 13 weeks now and have been gradually freaking out more day by day wondering if I am still KU. Luckily I've got an appointment on Wednesday, but I also bought a doppler today on Amazon so I can check in on him/her at will.

• Loading the player...
  • I had my first visit at 6 weeks, and the second at 8 weeks.  at the 8 week one they did an ultrasound and I got to hear the heartbeat.  Now its torcher to wait until 12 weeks for the next one. I wish i got them every visit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"