Intro... Hi! — The Bump
Pre-School

Intro... Hi!

I've been around TK/TN/TB for about, oh 7 years now, but I'm not much of an active poster anymore. When I do I'm mostly on my local board and the AP board. I like to pop in and answer questions here and there when I have a chance, though.

I have a DD who will be 3 at the end of November, and I'm a FT nanny for the sweetest boy ever who just turned 2 (I call him Zee Toddler, because, well... he's not my kid). His mom just had a DD 3 weeks ago, who will be in my care when she goes off maternity leave in January. In my "spare" time I'm also a hairdresser- I have a tiny one-person salon that I hope to turn into a two-person salon so I can make more money with less effort. Or at least the same money with less effort.... Wink

DD and ZT are starting PT preschool (MDO schedule) at an urban farm school in January, when the newborn comes to me. We've been doing "homeschool preschool" type stuff for awhile, which they both love. I'm excited about all the cool stuff they'll do there, and also about having a "break" by being with just a newborn for 9 hours a week!

So, uh, that's me! Big Smile 

Re: Intro... Hi!

• You are one busy mama!  Stop by more often and tell us how things are going.  The ladies here are friendly, warm and honest.  I think you'll like it!  
  • Nice to meet you!  Your daughter is a cutie pie!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• imageceecee31:
    You are one busy mama! ?Stop by more often and tell us how things are going. ?The ladies here are friendly, warm and honest. ?I think you'll like it! ?
    They sure are! Your daughter is sooooo cute ; )
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2v93ls8.jpg[/IMG]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards