TTC after 35

Hi Ladies (this is a long one sorry!)

Hi Ladies, i seen your post below, thank you so much for thinking of me, your all so great!!!!

Well as i had guessed.................when she went in there were more problems.....................endo :( all my right side of womb has it and its pretty bad she said, she didnt remove it as i would have to go on injections for 6mths and because of my age she didnt want to delay things, what do you think, should she have!?!  She removed the polyp and left the fibroid as it was growing out and not in towards the uterus.  I must talk to her again because she didnt do the dye test as she punctured my uterus when she was trying to look under it......duh but she said there was evidence of fluid outside so it came out of 1 or both tubes, anyway i must go back in 4wks and she wants to put me on menopur (not sure on spelling) injections, i must google that up!!!!

So thats me, i was pretty devasted about the endo, i was kept in overnight because of the puncture, im at my mum and dads right now, they have a pc :) im still pretty sore but on the mend and glad to be out of hospital!!!

I hope you have all been keeping well, i will go now and have a look at your posts, thanks again for your well wishes and for thinking of me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Hi Ladies (this is a long one sorry!)

• I'm so sorry about the complications but glad you are beginning to feel better. Take care of yourself!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sory you had to go through all that, but at least you know whats going on. I too have uterine problems I was just diagnosed with admyoisis (SP) it's like endometriosis but in the muscle layer , and it caused thick mucuous and blood to stay in my utereus which doesn't allow for implantation, and caused very painful menstrual cramps all throughout the month. I hope She comes up with a good plan for you, hang in there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, Karen, I'm so sorry about the endo, and the complications.  Did the doc say you could TTC after four weeks?  What's her plan if you don't get rid of the endo? 

I hope you feel better soon!  

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Thanks ladies, tumble im so sorry about your diagnosis, i read it last week, my heart goes out to you, i was just reading up on menopur....il do anything now!!!!!  I hope your RE can do wonders for you as i hope mine can with me (((((hugs)))))

Kiki - thanks hun, she wants me back in 4 wks, she wants to put me on menopur injections for a couple of months and then more agressive treatment like IUI/IVF, i was in tears after hearing that!!!!  She must think i may still conceive with the endo.....i wouldve much preferred it out but i will put my faith in her for now anyway!!!

I must go home now, i will be back on tomorrow, good night ladies, have a great sunday eve/night Big Smile

• Karen-

I'm so sorry {{hugs}}  I hope you feel better soon.  Good luck as you move forward with your treatments.  Hang in there.

• Oh, Karen- I am so sorry that you are going through all of this.  I had so hoped that everything would be perfect when you reported in.  My sister had a friend who was punctured during a d and c, she is back on the ttc road again now, if that helps give you hope.  Take good care of yourself and know that we are there for you if you need anything-
  • Karen - I am so sorry about the surgery and complications! I hope the menopur can help sending lots of love your way,
  • Sorry to hear about your procedure and the puncture. I hope your feeling better. I'm hoping the plan in 4 weeks is a positive step forward for you : )
  • Hi Karen!  I am so sorry to hear about all of this =(  I hope you feel better and mend soon.  Will be thinking of you and cheering you on!!  HUGS!!! 

• Sending you lots of hugs Karen! I hope that you are able to heal quickly and get back to TTC soon.

• Karen,

I am so sorry to hear you had to go through all of that.  Please know I am thinking of you and hope that you heal quickly and are on your way to having your dream.

HUGS!

Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
  • Thanks ladies for all your responses, feel great today, drove the car myself :)

Im googling pregnancy and endo.....not bad but not good either, i wish she did remove it but we will see how the next couple of months go!!!!

Take care all, im back to work on wednesday so i will be bumping again then Big Smile

• imagealfontaine:
    I'm so sorry about the complications but glad you are beginning to feel better. Take care of yourself!

This

• sending you calming, healing thoughts and prayers.  I have endo too.  Some folks have PCOS, or messed up phases or wacked out hormones.  We're a tough bunch and we've seen lots of women get their BFPs.  Of all the tests we go through it's those of patience and time that are the worst!  hang in there.

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"