TTC after 35

Any other cyclers in Oct/Nov?

Ladies,

Hi there! I am going through an IVF cycle now (on Lupron Menopur and Gonal F) and  I am looking for fellow cyclers in Oct/Nov.  Whether you just started or you are well on your way and have have had your ET this month I'd love for you to post to this thread with your details. 

I am currently on my first round of shots.

I started my IVF cycle on 10/22 and if all goes well will have something (I hope and pray) to transfer in Nov.

So who else is riding the rollercoaster with me?  Let's support each other.

Married to the Mr. 8/6/2008- Together 10+ TTC #2 R/X unexplained infertility/premature ovarian failure/diminished ovarian reserve
FSH (16) AMH (.61) AFC (9)
Male factor: low sperm count/ low motility
IVF #1 11/10 brought us DS Stimming for IVF #2 begin 11/5/11 AFC (7) =( Protocol: Lurpon flare (2 days) + Lupron 10ml/Menopur 4 vials (AM) Lupron 10ml/300IU Gonal-F PM (converted to IUI) failed IVF 2.1 1/12 BFP!

Re: Any other cyclers in Oct/Nov?

• Not doing IVF but just wanted to say goodluck to you.
  • Thanks so much!
    Married to the Mr. 8/6/2008- Together 10+ TTC #2 R/X unexplained infertility/premature ovarian failure/diminished ovarian reserve
    FSH (16) AMH (.61) AFC (9)
    Male factor: low sperm count/ low motility
    IVF #1 11/10 brought us DS Stimming for IVF #2 begin 11/5/11 AFC (7) =( Protocol: Lurpon flare (2 days) + Lupron 10ml/Menopur 4 vials (AM) Lupron 10ml/300IU Gonal-F PM (converted to IUI) failed IVF 2.1 1/12 BFP!
  • Loading the player...
  • My ER is scheduled for 11/17 transfer will be a few days after. keep me posted. the shots aren't bad at all. I had to give them to myself because my DH was away. But not this time : )
  • I just had my egg retrieval but if all goes well I won't be transferring until november. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hiya!  We're on round 2 with Clomid right now...if the clomid doesn't work by next cycle, we're doing IVF.  So I'm also on a rollercoaster, just not the same actual ride. ;)  Good luck to you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"