New York Babies

Recommendation- pediatrician in Saugerties, Woodstock, Kingston

edited July 2021 in New York Babies
We are expecting identical twin girls in Feb and are looking for a good pediarician in the area.  Any recommendations???  Thanks

Re: Recommendation- pediatrician in Saugerties, Woodstock, Kingston

• Wow, TWINS. Congrats! We're in Woodstock and expecting our first in January so also on the hunt for a pediatrician.  Will let you know if we find someone. 

Kathy 

• Hi there...congrats on your pregnancy and so nice to know there is another soon to be mom in the neighborhood.  Have you talked with any docs yet?  I put the word out, but have not found anyone yet either.  I will keep you posted too.  Where are you delivering?  Our docs are up in Albany as we are high risk due to the identical twins and I am 35.  Do you know what you are having?  I look forward to staying in touch with you and sharing info.  Thx Kristen

• Loading the player...
  • We use Pine Street.  They have offices in a few locations.  I like them because they are not pill pushers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10
  • Hey Kristen,

Been swamped with work etc so didn't see the reply till now.  I haven't talked to any doctors yet.  I'll keep you posted.  I've really just started thinking about it and starting to ask for recommendations to start interviewing - You're more on the ball than I am!!!

Up until, oh... yesterday... I was planning on delivering at Neugarten over at Northern Ducess in Rhinebeck.  But then my husband and I started taking Bradley Method classes last month and then decided we wanted a doula with us for the delivery, and then the more we talked to doulas the more we thought "hmmm, maybe we could do this at home with our doula and a midwife or two..."  And so I think that's what we're going to do.  Still waiting to hear back on insurance coverage for a home birth etc with these midwives we finally met last night down in New Paltz but if that comes back okay I think that's what we're going to do.  I'm 34 but all looks healthy with my pregnancy so we figured we'd give it a shot. 

We're having a girl and wow, is it getting close! Only 2 mos away!!  I'm starting to feel huge - can't even imagine carrying twins.  Feel free to email me.  Maybe we could grab a tea or something sometime - would be nice to meet someone in the area having a baby (or two!) around the same time.  email is k a t s t a n @ g m a i l . c o m

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"