TTC after 35

IUI update

I go do bloodwork from the IUI  monday but probably will be negative. My temps are dropping steady. I really need to figure out what tests they need to do to figure out what is wrong. I have a gut feeling they are missing a test that will explain whats going on. Drats!!!! Crossing fingers its a BFP but really not thinking so.

bump dust to everyone for some positive testing going on.

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IUI update

• {{hugs}}  I hope you're wrong and this is it for you!
  • I'm so sorry that your temps are dropping. Its a terrible feeling. As they say, its not over till AF shows. Sending you lots of hugs and baby dust!

• Loading the player...
  • dang it, I'm sorry but still hoping it will turn out for you, thinking of you
  • Sorry to hear it.  My temp went back up by .3 degrees today, but the HPT I just took is a BFN.  AF is due around Tuesday so there's plenty of time for my temp to drop further.  I am trying not to get my hopes up since the pattern I've been experiencing -- early cramping and stopping, slight temp rise after temp drop -- has recently led right to a BFN, so I really shouldn't hold out hope this time is any different though of course I do, just a little.

Chances are there is nothing wrong with you at all; I hate to say it but as my RE reminded me last time, even when conditions are perfect there is only a 1 in 5 chance of getting pregnant in any given cycle.  Which SUCKS.

me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 
  • 1 in 5 chances unless of course your unmarried, a teenager, use drugs or don't want a baby then it seems to be a very high percentage! Makes me sick.
  • Kristen, I hope you are WRONG!!! :). Crossing my fingers for you!
  • I'm sorry about the temps.  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

• temps went up slightly today. Bloodwork tomorrow and if negative, stop prometrium suppositories, then aF will show. It is supposed to show on Tuesday or Wednesday. Did one test BFN on CD11 but who knows. Dropping temps are a good sign to me that it will stay that way. DRats!!!!
  • Hi kristin, i dont think looking at your chart they are going down much, lets just hope cd11 was just too early, your in my thoughts and prayers (((hugs)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"