Philadelphia Babies

West Chester OBGYN?

Any recs?  I'd like to deliver at Chester County Hospital but am open to Paoli too.  THANKS!

Re: West Chester OBGYN?

• I was with Chester County ObGyn with ds and I can not say enough good things about them.  I saw pretty much everyone in the practice during my pregnancy and Dr. Askinas ended up being the one to deliver.  I had a great experience with them all and the nurses were wonderful, I absolutely loved them.  I'm a bit sad I'm not with them anymore, lol!  I know there are other practices that deliver at Chester County, I'm just not sure of the names.  For what it's worth, whether you're with Chester County ObGyn or someone else who delivers there, I've never heard a bad thing.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I could have written this myself. Dr. Askinas also delivered my daughter, and everything went great. Would recommend.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with Chester County OBGYN too and Dr. Askanas delivered all the babies in my old neighborhood!  I have not seen him but everyone in the practice is so nice and they have several locations, so they're very convenient.
    image TTA/TTCAL buddies with the great Fab Five (soon to be FFF): Fallon621, Theresa85, lavril, & lauren.cus! purple flower: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"