Northern California Babies
Options

*PKW*

Mrsboomboom suggested I page you here since I believe your husband is a police officer. 

Anyway, yesterday around 4:15pm there was some sort of gang fight or something near Oak Grove High School in SJ.  I happened to stay home from work and witnessed some of the fighting from my living room.  I called 911 and described some stuff, but no officers came around to where I saw fighting, they just stuck around this other area where I think I heard 2 pops come from.  eek.  There were several squad cars and helicopters around the area for about half an hour/hour after that. Do you or your H know what went down?  I was shaking for a long time after that and was hoping to find out what happened.  I also noticed that several people in the fight left stuff - a shoe, a hat, etc. - which was still on the grass this morning.

Re: *PKW*

• Options

Hmm, haven't heard anything.  Lemme make a couple calls, I am curious now. lol.

That is DH's partner's beat too, DH's is very close so he would be first backup called but he is early car so he is off work at 4pm, and his partner is off at 430 so he would be heading in before that even occured...so that leaves swings to pick that up....and a couple of my academy mates are swings over there so lemme call them and/or one of my dispatcher friends...she works the 11am to 9pm shift and usually works DY/DX channel....I'll get to the bottom of this for you!

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!  My friend's husband also has that area, but I haven't heard anything from her yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's always nice to be relaxing and watching a movie and then look out to 10-15 guys punching each other and swearing...Indifferent
  • Options

Ok, from what I can find out...

there was a report of a gang fight from multiple sources and shots fired, but no one was taken into custody.

No reports...but right now there is an ATL going on for a dude who ran after getting tased so no time for them to look into the event right now.  So if I hear more I'll let you know. 

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Eek...I was hoping those weren't actually gun shots (wishful thinking)!  None of the guys I saw did the shooting though at least (small comfort) because that was probably a 100 or more yards away from where I was - I think I got a wave of people trying to scatter.  If I ever see that car I saw some of them sped away in I might freak out a little.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"