D.C. Area Babies

Halloween Festival and the Train at Cabin John

So what is everyone doing this weekend and next for Halloween? 

This weekend we are going on Sat to the Fall Festival at the Rio in Gaithersburg.  I am going to try and put Molly down early for her nap so we can go by 2 to see the music show but the thought of a Kid's Costume contest kind fo weirds me out - like they need to be competing? I do like getting use out of the costumes for more than once and Maggie really has liked other Halloween festivals in the area (Kentlands has one next weekend but we will be OOT)

Then during next week sometime I want to do the Eye Spy Train at Cabin John Park in Bethesda.  We went last year with Maggie and she LOVED it.  it is right near work so I can hop over and get passes when they open for the evening.  This year we will take Molly along too - she loves the train as well and hopefully she won't try and eat the flash light.

Re: Halloween Festival and the Train at Cabin John

• We're taking the girls to our DCP's Halloween party on Saturday, and then doing trick or treating on Sunday with neighbors and my icky IL's who will be visiting.  We've been doing lots of fun fall things over the last few weekends, but not in costume. 
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"