TTC after 35

Found out about a birthday surprise...

So my birthday is next week.  DH and I log onto each others email often.  I went online the other day because he was unreachable and I needed to tell IVF nurse if dates for this cycle were ok.  He has a guys trip planned mid month so I wanted to find the email and confirm dates.  WELL, I see an email that says (in the gmail preview) "b-day...her birthday is coming up and here are some ideas...."  Here's my issue: I didnt open the email...BUT I WANT TO NOW!!  Would you?  I think it's one of two days next week, but not sure.  I wish I had no clue...now I tempted to peak for more info. 

Re: Found out about a birthday surprise...

• Wow - that's so sweet of your dh.  The moral part of me says don't peak...but I totally would if I were you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love being surprised, I wouldn't. Good things come to those that wait(yeah right , I know)
  • Loading the player...
  • oooh, I love surprises- no way I would peak :)  that's just me, though!
  • I'm with pp.  I would want to be surprised! -Pix

PS Happy B-day!

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • I'm with Georgia! The anticipation is almost better than the gift! Happy B Day!
  • I would totally look! Happy early birthday!

• It would kill me, but I more than likely would not peak.  This coming from someone who used to snoop around my parents home as a kid looking for Christmas presents ahead of time. 

The other question is do you think he set the e-mail up knowing that you're in and out of his e-mail to test and see if you would peak or not?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • As bad as I'd be telling myself not too...I'd totally look! I HATE surprises! I hold off on Christmas shopping til the last minute, b/c I always want to give everyone their stuff...and I do not like to be caught off gaurd! I'd look!

And...Happy early Birthday :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"