Babies: 3 - 6 Months

should i have gotton a jogging stroller?

I registered for a Macleran umbrealla stroller for when she's older. Right now I have the Graco lightweight stroller that was a snap n go and i don't use the carseat in it anymore, I just put her in. Unfortunately the handle has a little tear in it and its totally still usable but it pissed me off to say the least!

I'm wondering if I should have registered for a jogging stroller. DH wants one for when we go along bumpy roads and such but they look so bulky! I don't know if I can take my Macleran back, but I heard those were nice strollers too!

Re: should i have gotton a jogging stroller?

• we have a Bob revolution and its worth every penny we spent! It's nice b/c DS can be in his carseat in it but if hes not in the carseat mood (hes learned he doesn't like to be confined)...I put him in the "big boy" seat as I call it. I would call to see if you can take your macleran back, its worth asking if you're wating a jogging stroller!
  • I love my BOB.  It takes up a ton of room in the back of my Murano, but it's really easy to fold up, unfold, and its not that heavy to lift.  If we go on road trips and need the extra space, DH will take the wheels off and its no bulkier than a travel system stroller. 

That said, I also bought an inexpensive umbrella stroller which I use for errands.  The BOB, while it maneuvers like a champ, is too big to fit down some store aisles. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"