TTC after 35

clear blue easy fertility monitor

I am so annoyed about TTC so I did a little retail therapy and just bought the CBEFM on Amazon!  Maybe that will help... Any one have one and like it, dislike it?

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

Re: clear blue easy fertility monitor

• I have loved mine. I quit temping and just used that. It's so nice to use it and be done for the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You don't have to still temp with it? Nice! I really have no idea how it works. I should receive it just in time to use it on the next cycle.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Loading the player...
  • I got mine from a friend, you just POAS starting around day 9 (I wait longer since I know my body now and won't waste sticks) and it gives you a low, high or peak O days.  It helps you time BD but since we may have other problems, it hasn't helped in achieving pregnancy. But at least I know my body and know when I'm Oing, which can take the fun out of it sometimes, but I at this point I am way beyond just having "fun."  GL to you!
  • imageMrs.McIrish:

You don't have to still temp with it? Nice! I really have no idea how it works. I should receive it just in time to use it on the next cycle.

Alot of people do both and if you want all that information than you should. The mointor gives you high days leading up O then gives you two peak days when you O so I figured why temp and I HATE temping.

• love it

It will ask for a lot of sticks for the first couple of cycles, but after that it gets increasingly efficient. 

• I love mine. It makes it so easy. I still temp because I know that my OB will want to see the charts, which she did. I figured that I didnt want to give her any reason to say I hadn't been doing all I could when I went in for my first appt. Just figured I would err on the side of caution.

• another vote of yes here.

used it to conceive DS ... now hoping it will help with ttc # 2 

• I like mine and I also stopped temping after using it for a few months.
  • I got my BFP on my third cycle using the CBEFM.  When you first start using it, it will start asking for sticks at CD6, which was helpful for me as I have short cycles and have O'd anywhere from CD9-13.  But if you know you O later then maybe you can wait a bit to start giving it sticks.

I also used an OPK my BFP cycle, because the cycle before I only got Highs on the CBEFM, no Peak, so I wanted to be sure I didn't miss it.  And I still temped as well so that I knew for sure that I had ovulated.  

Good luck to you!!!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• I love mine! Its so much easier then interpreting the darkness of two lines etc.. It has saved me a lot of money. I also temp. I agree with the pp, it uses more sticks the first month but once it gets used to your cycles it adjusts. GL!
    Natural BFP on 3/08
    C/P- at 6 weeks
    5 IUI's= BFN
    Dx: Endo stage 1 : evevated FSH (11.3)
    IVF#1: 3dt 2 8 cell, grade 1 embyos :bfn

*(P)SAIFW*

~A lotus springs from mud~ Chinese proverb
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"