Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Bedtime?

What time does your LO usually go down for the night? My LO goes to bed at 6:30pm sometimes, which seems awfully early to me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Bedtime?

• Options
    same as you...sometimes its feels too early!
  • Options
    DD was going down between 7 and 7:30.  I just started pushing her bedtime to 8 bc of the time change.  I figure if I push her to 8, once we change the clocks back, she will still be going to sleep at 7.....hopefully.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD goes to bed between 7:00 and 7:30.
  • Options
    I start her bedtime routine around 6, but she usually isn't sleeping until between 7-7:30.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Usually start around 7:00 and he's down for the night between 7:30-7:45.  I don't think there's a "too early" or "too late" (well, to a degree).  I just watched his cues and continued to adjust his bedtime for when he seemed tired.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options

She usually goes to bed around 8:30pm-9pm but sometimes has the off night where she will go to bed a bit later.

I couldnt imagine having her go to bed earlier then 8:00pm or so.. Whenever I go back to work (I'm on maternity leave for a year) I hope she doesnt go to bed before 8pm cuz that means I would barely see her for more then 3 hours a day!

• Options
    7-7:30

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    About 6.  But she barely naps during the day at all, so she is ready for bed early.
  • Options
    Around 5:30-6 is bath time, followed by massage, nursing and bed--so it's around 6:30. She catnaps all day, maybe 3-4 times of 30 mins naps.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicMy food blog: Blissfully Delicious BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    between 9 and 10
  • Options
    9 or 9:30. We "go out" (bbq's, birthdays, sports events, etc.) with family or friends a few times per week so it would be very hard to stay consistent with an earlier bed time. Sometimes I wonder if we should put him to bed earlier, but it works ok for now.
  • Options

I've learned that no matter what time I lay her down, she still wakes up about the same time, so it's important she gets to bed at a decent hour.

It varies, but bedtime routine starts around 6:30 and usually she is knocked out by 7:30.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

8:00.  And if my mother says, "That seems really early.  I can't believe you don't keep them to spend more time with them.  We kept you up until 11!" one more time, it won't be pretty. 

As if I don't feel bad enough that I work all day and only get a few hours in the evening...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"