Success after IF

digital photo collage template?

Does anyone have recommendations for a digital photo collage template.  I use a Mac.

I want to put LO's month pictures in it (so it needs to fit at least 12 photos).

I will eventually like to print it as an 8x10 photo in a year.

I was trying to use smilebox but it looks like they are more for slideshows.

Thanks!

Re: digital photo collage template?

• Do you have powerpoint?  It's really easy to make your own digital scrapbook that way.  You then save it as a jpeg and upload it as a photo and order it wherever you want.  I do it for many albums for my kids and I love the freedom it give me.  Below are a couple samples.  You can download clipart for free from microsoft and make your own backgrounds or buy some on etsy.  I can give you specific directions if you're interested.  I don't want to write it all out if you would rather buy pre-made ones.

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• I got your message on FB. I use publisher or photoshop. For my most recent collages, I have used publisher, because I was using my mom's laptop and she doesn't have PS. 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"