Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Talk to me about the magic sleepsuit

Okay, so DD is 5 months old and still LOVES to be swaddled but has recently started breaking out of the halo sleep sac. I think it's time to transition her out of the swaddle. What is the purpose of the magic sleep suit? Does it just act like a snug sleeper? Have you used it? Would you recommend it? Also, any tips for transitioning away from the swaddle are much appreciated! Thanks.

Re: Talk to me about the magic sleepsuit

• Options
    We went right from the swaddle to the sleep suit.  LO was getting pissed in the swaddle.  But if he was in nothing he would flail his arms and legs and not sleep.  We tried taking one arm out and he would flail that one arm.  I honestly don't know how the suit works but as soon as LO is in it he is in sleep mode.  I think it gives him the snug feeling like he got from the swaddle and if prevents him from flailing his arms and legs.  I totally recommend it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can you only get it online? I really want to try it out because my LO is not sleeping well at the moment! She's been swaddled since she was born but HATES the restriction now and keeps waking herself up from her flailing arms down to her legs and I need her to sleep so I can too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    google 'merlin's magic sleep suit'. Mine is on the way. I hope it works!
  • Options

I hope it works, I ordered one yesterday! DD is almost 5 months and she is still swaddled, we have tried no swaddle, and her sleep goes to hell then!

I hope this suit works wonders :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageJaisah:
    Can you only get it online? I really want to try it out because my LO is not sleeping well at the moment! She's been swaddled since she was born but HATES the restriction now and keeps waking herself up from her flailing arms down to her legs and I need her to sleep so I can too!

I purchased mine from a local baby boutique.  But you can order online direct from the company.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageskiwic8:
    We went right from the swaddle to the sleep suit.  LO was getting pissed in the swaddle.  But if he was in nothing he would flail his arms and legs and not sleep.  We tried taking one arm out and he would flail that one arm.  I honestly don't know how the suit works but as soon as LO is in it he is in sleep mode.  I think it gives him the snug feeling like he got from the swaddle and if prevents him from flailing his arms and legs.  I totally recommend it!
    This.... Plus the fact that it keeps my DD warm and there is no need for a blanket.
  • Options
    It's perfect for your situation. Get it. Best $40 I've ever spent.
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"