Pennsylvania Babies

has any one used he kids quarters in camp hill???

i would like some feed back please thanks plus rates would be nice too

Re: has any one used he kids quarters in camp hill???

• Ive heard a lot of good things about that facility online but dont know anyone personally that sends their kids there. For what its worth we checked out the kids quarterz on the Carlisle Pike and we hated it. (sorry if I offend anyone by saying that) Granted, each facility and staff is different so the camp hill one could still be great, who knows. The prices are very competitive (I think it was right around $200/week for full time infants) but we didnt really like the room/building, the way they treated the kids while we were there, or the fact that they took the babies for walks...around the parking lot! I dont know if its in your area, but we LOVED Kids on Campus in Enola. We're still considering switching DD to that facility but the place we currently send her is much more convenient for us so we're staying there for the moment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yea kids quarters is out of the question do u know by chance if kids on campus takes 2 month old s and what there prices are

• Loading the player...
  • If i remember correctly they take 6weeks and up and i thought their prices were good-- about 200/week i think.
  • Both of my sons (3-years and 9-months) attend the Camp Hill Kidz Quarterz.  My 3-year old has attended since he was about 3-months old.  I can't think of anything bad about the center.  I have always been pleased with the teachers and the upkeep of the center/rooms.  I enjoy that they take the infants on buggy rides outside; everyone needs fresh air.  I toured about 5 other facilities in the past in the Camp Hill and New Cumberland areas, but have only used Kidz Quarterz.  Based on the tours, I obviously chose Kidz Quarterz.  Good luck with your search.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"