Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Teen Mom thought...

Does anyone else think that Bentley looks like Kyle? During the finale when they showed him that is all I could think about!

Also, I love Catelynn and Tyler.

BabyFruit Ticker
Carter 5.25.10   Charlotte 2.6.12   Baby#3 5.17.15

Re: Teen Mom thought...

• Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Catelynn and Tyler!!!! I hope they get married and have so many kids. They will be such wonderful parents!!!!
    Taylor Leanne Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options

I think Amber is full of crap. She put on such a show last night. I think she realizes that people think she is a piece of crap and she wanted to make it look like she was all upset about what she's done.

Gary's an idiot if he gets back with her.

I love Catelynn and Tyler.

Farrah needs to work on that terrible face she makes when she cries.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageStephanie2167:

I think Amber is full of crap. She put on such a show last night. I think she realizes that people think she is a piece of crap and she wanted to make it look like she was all upset about what she's done.

Gary's an idiot if he gets back with her.

I love Catelynn and Tyler.

THIS!!! I agree completely! Everytime she broke down and cried I wanted to punch her! Especially when she said She knew what she was doing! That to me says you knew and didn't care. If Gary doesn't get Leah out of there, who knows what will happen!

I LOVE Catelynn and Tyler! They find strength in each other which is exactly what they need! I too hope they get married and have lots and lots of babies when the time is right! They are both great people and seem to have their heads on right now. 

If I have to see Farrah cry one more time, I will cry myself!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Erica & Justin
    Parents of Ethan-4 Spencer-1 Peyton-3months
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    imageStephanie2167:

OMG. Freaking hilarious!

• Options

I thought Dr. Drew was incredibly annoying....

I love Catelynn and Tyler- they amaze me at their maturity especially coming from the environment that they are submerged in...

This show is so addicting!

• Options
    I so love Catelynn and Tyler!  Last week was a total tear jerker!  I like Maci too-Did her and Kyle really break up? 
  • Options

Bentley does look like Kyle. Maci says they never did anything together though.

I absolutely hate Farrah's crying face. Ridiculous. 

• Options

They had something about that on the unseen moments show a couple weeks ago - Kyle's mom thought they looked so much alike she actually secretly did a DNA test! (But Bentley is not his).

Maci is my favorite, despite the Nashville move debacle. I've read that she and Kyle are back together.

I love Catelynn and Tyler but I feel so bad for them with Butch and April as parents.

I hate Amber. I was disgusted with her last night. When they opened and Dr. Drew asked her about Leah and Amber said "She's awesome" and was talking about her liking to dance, I felt sick. This whole redemption thing she's selling? I'm not buying. I was annoyed with Dr. Drew - especially when he said she isn't a bad person.

Farrah has grown up a lot this year but still has a long way to go. She's still a spoiled brat but she's stepping up. I have hope for her. Not a lot, but some.

DD Lea 04/21/10
    DS Nathan 12/4/12
    BFP: 3/31/15 EDD: 12/4/15

MC: 7/2011, 12/2011
  • Options
    THIS!!!!!! ha!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"