Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

XP: Medela Pump In Style Original Breast Pump?

I posted this on the breastfeeding board but didn't get any replies...

DH and I are purchasing a Medela Pump In Style Original Breast Pump and I'm wondering if anyone has used this and what they thought of it? The reviews I've seen online seem great but it would be nice to hear some feedback from moms who are currently using it (and may not be getting paid to give their feedback for Medela :)). TIA!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: Medela Pump In Style Original Breast Pump?

• Options
    I have this pump and love it. I used it for my first child until she was one. I am now using it for my second child. I have not had any problems with this pump. It's fast and easy to use. I have also heard that medela has great customer service but like I said I haven't had any issues so I wouldn't know.
  • Options

I also have this pump and it is amazing. 

I started with a mipump and i could pumo for 30 minutes and get 2 oz, once I got the Medela Pump In Style I was able to pump for 10 minutes I get 5 oz :)

Therefore the posts are true :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have it and am also a fan.

But I also have a little Medela Hand Held Pump, and while it might take 5 mins or so longer to do both sides, I LOVE that little hand pump. I actually think it works better than the electric at getting the milk out. No noise, and no tubes to mess with either.

image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"