Houston Babies
Options

Tomball/Cy-Fair Moms & Moms to Be (free program on breastfeeding)

Hi ladies!  I just wanted to post about this free program for new moms and moms- to-be living in Cy-Fair/Tomball:

BABIES, BURPS AND BREASTFEEDING: EXPERT ADVICE ON NEWBORN FEEDING AND DIGESTIVE HEALTH

The joys of expectant and new parents can be complicated by decisions about breastfeeding, worrying about digestive problems such as colic, and understanding how to keep their new baby content. Texas Children?s Hospital invites parents to attend a free program on newborn feeding and digestive health from pediatric experts who will offer advice to help them make the best decisions for their new baby. The program includes a question-and-answer session with attendees.

The experts will address topics including:
? Breastfeeding your baby
? Burping and spitting up (and other related topics)
? Soothing the irritable baby
? Common myths about feeding and elimination

Pediatric gastroenterologist Bryan Vartabedian, M.D., and lactation expert Nancy Hurst, R.N., Ph.D., IBCLC, will lead a dynamic discussion for expecting and new parents, grandparents, caregivers and medical professionals.

Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:00 ? 8:30 p.m.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Free Admission, Light Refreshments, Stroller Parking Area Parents are invited to bring their babies to the event. Free parking available.

R.S.V.P. Recommended: 832-824-2627

Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
18220 Tomball Parkway
Houston, Texas 77070

My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com

Re: Tomball/Cy-Fair Moms & Moms to Be (free program on breastfeeding)

• Options
    Wow! I would definitely love to attend this! Let me see if I can get my cousin to go with me. Thanks for posting this! Yes
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"