Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Anyone watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

What do you think of the new season?

My first impression was that they all seem to be on the older side (a bit washed up looking)...there are no younger sassy girls! I'm not a big fan of Camille Kramer, and I really like Lisa (the English chick).

I couldn't stand to watch the Real Housewives of DC, so I'm really excited for Beverly Hills! 

Re: Anyone watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

• Options
    I did!  I watch all the Housewives, actually.  Atlanta is my least favorite, and I agree - DC wasn't that great.  I think the Beverly Hills girls will have a lot of drama.  I also think Camille and Kelsey are getting divorced, which has yet to play out on the show.  I wish they would bring back the OC housewives - they are my faves!
  • Options
    I felt the same way about the older girls. I always like to see the clothes they're wearing but not so much with these ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am disappointed.  I think they all look rough and a little long on the tooth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageJen_3334:
    I did!  I watch all the Housewives, actually.  Atlanta is my least favorite, and I agree - DC wasn't that great.  I think the Beverly Hills girls will have a lot of drama.  I also think Camille and Kelsey are getting divorced, which has yet to play out on the show.  I wish they would bring back the OC housewives - they are my faves!

From what the season preview showed, there will definitely be a lot of drama!

The OC housewives are my favorite as well, with NY being my 2nd favorite (I love Bethenny!).

• Options
    What rock have I been living under?! There is a Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Sound like I would love it. OC has been my favorite group of ladies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    It was okay I loved the NY one the best because of Bethenny as well. I just thought it was funny how the british one, I forget her name fed her dog with a little plate and a tea cup. But I agree they all looks so old and I wish there was a younger one on there to spice it up, so I'm sure there will be some drama but it was on the dull side for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebancbev:
    I am disappointed.  I think they all look rough and a little long on the tooth.

Don't forget...a little puffy on the upper lip, too...lol.  Seriously - how can they think those fake lips look good?

• Options

If you want a funny take on it, head over to imbringingbloggingback.com

I didn't watch the show, but his recap was so funny!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageD_Nett86:
    What rock have I been living under?! There is a Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Sound like I would love it. OC has been my favorite group of ladies.

It just started on Thursday.

• Options
    imageangiek941:

If you want a funny take on it, head over to imbringingbloggingback.com

I didn't watch the show, but his recap was so funny!

I love his blog.  The Teen Mom posts were hilarious.

• Options

OMG, I just watched it after dvr-ing a repeat of the first episode. First observation, they all look terrible! Most of them have had so much plastic surgery that they look awful.

And watching Kelsey Grammer drive away to spend a year working in New York. AWKWARD! While he was in NY he cheated on his wife, announced their separation and revealed his new girlfriend was pregnant. But seeing Camille Grammer complain about how her husband is leaving for a year and she didn't like it... ouchies. 

• Options
    imagepom-mom:

OMG, I just watched it after dvr-ing a repeat of the first episode. First observation, they all look terrible! Most of them have had so much plastic surgery that they look awful.

And watching Kelsey Grammer drive away to spend a year working in New York. AWKWARD! While he was in NY he cheated on his wife, announced their separation and revealed his new girlfriend was pregnant. But seeing Camille Grammer complain about how her husband is leaving for a year and she didn't like it... ouchies. 

I can't like Camille yet anyway, so I can't feel too bad for her.  She talks about how she has 4 nannies and had surrogates for both kids.  What part of motherhood is she really doing?

And Bethenny fans, she's stated she's no longer on the show:(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"