Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

What's next, ladies?

Hello all!

I'll be joining you tomorrow when my LO turns 3 months (yay)!

I'm just wondering, what are the biggest issues for babies and their mamas at 3 to 6 months?

I'm curious to know what I have to look forward to. As I look at the 0-3 board, I realize that we've come a long way... past the stump falling off, figured out how to swaddle, found relief from sore nipples, witnessed his first smiles, instituted a bedtime routine, bought the RNP (haha), etc, etc. Praise the Lord we survived!

So what's next???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What's next, ladies?

• Options
    DD has really turned into a little person. Giggles, rolling, teething, smiles all the time, really starting to interact with toys. It's much more "fun" than the blob stage :)
  • Options

On here you will see a lot baby food/rice cereal questions, when to take swaddling away, CIO debates and suggestions, STTN, 4 month wakeful, milestones (like rolling over), teething.....

Welcome to 3-6 :D

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!  Over the past two months, its been amazing to see DD blossom from an immobile, teensy baby into a smiling, rolling, playful child.  Like PP said, a good bit of the discussion here tends to be centered around starting solids and the dreaded 4 month wakeful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    STTN, rolling, babbling, giggles, interacting with toys, people and the environment.  It's so much more fun now!  Welcome :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    it is more fun then 0-3, but it is still hard. there will always be issues to deal with... not sttn, daycare, not eating well, colds and illnesses, etc. i'm not saying this to scare you or be pessemistic... i'm just saying even though it is better, it's not easy!
  • Options

imagesomeflower6:
    it is more fun then 0-3, but it is still hard. there will always be issues to deal with... not sttn, daycare, not eating well, colds and illnesses, etc. i'm not saying this to scare you or be pessemistic... i'm just saying even though it is better, it's not easy!

Good to know... thanks for the dose of reality!

And thanks for your answers, ladies. I'm looking forward to the next 3 months Smile

• Options
    Like everyone else said-it's so much more fun!!  Smiles are the best, giggling, rolling front to back, back to front, almost "army crawling", teething, STTN, solid food, so much to look forward to!!  It's so hard to even remember 0-3, it feels like so long ago!!  This stage is way more enjoyable! :)

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"