New Jersey Babies

Places to get baby furniture??

So far, we've looked at BRU, Buy Buy Baby, and Lakeland Baby. Any other suggestions on where we can find nice baby furniture??

TIA.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Places to get baby furniture??

• We got ours at Crib and Teen City - they have one in Paramus, Parsippany, and a few other places (you can check out their website). We liked their selection better than Lakeland. I didn't check BRU or BBB for furniture.

I've also heard people get furniture from JCPenney and Pottery Barn Kids (I felt PBK was overpriced for my taste).

Good Luck!

• I also checked out Lakeland. Theres a Crib and Teen Outlet on RT 22 in Union and Cribworld in Morris Plains
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We got our furniture at Crib and Teen City in East Brunswick. We ordered the Munire Newport set in cherry wood.  The quality is amazing and it looks beautiful in the room.  Plus, they come and put everything together for you and install snaps on the back of the dresser for safety reasons.   Good luck
    imageimage
  • We bought ours at Crib and Teen City in Paramus.   Still waiting on delivery.  
  • imageMrsLynnyD:

We got ours at Crib and Teen City - they have one in Paramus, Parsippany, and a few other places (you can check out their website). We liked their selection better than Lakeland. I didn't check BRU or BBB for furniture.

I've also heard people get furniture from JCPenney and Pottery Barn Kids (I felt PBK was overpriced for my taste).

Good Luck!

We also used Crib and Teen City (the one in Pinebrook) and the customer service was great.  They delivered promptly and set up everything.   https://www.cribandteencityonline.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we searched  for  furniture based on baby bargains. checked out  crib and  teen  city,  destination  baby,  and  baby and  teen  gallery.   we  ended up  getting it at baby and  teen  gallery,  and  although  the  furniture itself  was  pricier-  we  were able  to get  a  discount,  the  tax is  only 3% and  delivery and  set  up  I  believe  was only 50$.  (  i could  be  wrong maybe  it was 100).  so after comparing the  TOTAL  bill from  crib and  teen  city with btg,  we  got the  higher  quality  furniture  for  only  a few dollars  more.

Always  ask  for  some  kind  of  discount. lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"