May 2011 Moms

Excited for Christmas

I can't stop thinking about Christmas, and Christmas decorations.  I know I'm crazy but I love the first snow.  It makes me so happy.  And what makes me super excited is this Christmas will be the time I start showing AND we get to find out what sex Bug is!  So much to look forward to!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Excited for Christmas

• I'm excited for Christmas too, but next year lol.

This year wont be much different for us. Next year however we will be back home where there is snow and I am so excited about that. I am excited about getting a stocking for my little one with their name on it, just like my mom did for me. I'm excited about starting family traditions. I'm just generally excited lol, I was going on and on to DH about this the other day actually. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • same here..    I absolutely can not wait.  Plus my DD will know a little more about what Christmas is than she did last year.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't wait either. I love Christmas and Christmas time. I also am looking forward to finding out the sex. I think we will have the ultrasound tech write it on an envelope and then we will open it on Christmas in front of our families.

DS1 5/15/11
    DS2 12/20/12
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one!  I have been talking to my DH about starting traditions and how fun that will be next year as well.

And I love the idea of finding out the gender and putting it in an envelope to open on Christmas Day...I wonder if I will have the patience to do something like that - it's such a cute idea!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm so excited this year! DD is at the perfect age for it now!! AND we get to have it with MY family this year.  DH's family celebrates Christmas so differently, I don't like it, it doesn't feel like Christmas with them.  We probably won't be finding out the gender until after Christmas, but then it'll be my birthday :) That would be a great gift!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am really excited for Christmas this year too, but mainly because my son will LOVE it this year, and that I'll be showing and we should find out what the Bean is the week before! It will so so great! Plus its my favorite time of year anyways :) 
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I am excited too. I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby and go home to see our families.
  • imagekuipogirl:

I can't wait either. I love Christmas and Christmas time. I also am looking forward to finding out the sex. I think we will have the ultrasound tech write it on an envelope and then we will open it on Christmas in front of our families.

OMG I love that idea!!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekuipogirl:

I can't wait either. I love Christmas and Christmas time. I also am looking forward to finding out the sex. I think we will have the ultrasound tech write it on an envelope and then we will open it on Christmas in front of our families.

I Love this idea!!  If we were going to find out I would totally do this!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

I'm like Buddy the Elf... I'm excited for all those things too :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me too!! I'm super excited every year, but for some reason knowing that I'll be showing and knowing the sex of the baby have made it so much more exciting!! I love this time of year. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"