Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

my almost 4m old drank 48 oz today, how much is too much?

DS had been SSTN until a couple days ago (4mw??) Last night he woke up at 1,3, and 5 and drank 6 oz bottles.  plus 6 oz every 2.5 hrs after that.  Our formula bill is getting expensive!  No wonder I couldn't keep up with nursing him and his brother. 
IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: my almost 4m old drank 48 oz today, how much is too much?

• Options
    Woah.  That seems like a lot.  Lisee usually drinks around 25 oz a day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow, that seems like a lot to me too. My son usually has between 24-28 ounces a day.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Max we are at 36oz...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    his twin brother drank 32 oz so far today. 
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    If they are drinking that much formula and are almost 4 months old, you may want to ask the pediatrician about starting solids. Our doc said that once LO was drinking about 32oz of formula per day, it was time to start solids while still offering the bottles the same amount of times a day. It may be worth a shot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"