Philadelphia Babies
Options

Ped recs around Lansdale

Hi Ladies, moving back to the area although this time with a LO.  Wondering if anyone has a pediatrician rec that would be convenient to the Lansdale area?  Although I have no problem driving a distance if it is for a good doctor.  I definately want a ped and not an FP.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Ped recs around Lansdale

• Options
    Friends of ours take their kids to Kids First High Point in Chalfont and they rave about them. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use Just 4 Kinds in Harleysville for my DS. LOVE them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We see Dr Kleback and Dr Ettinger at Cowpath Pediatrics in Lansdale.  We like both doctors.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I see Dr. Spear at Lansdale Pediatrics (on the corner of Broad and Allentown).  Love her.  We've also had to see Dr. Stevenson in the same practice in an emergency and loved him as well.  215-361-5040.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Since your post I have been asking around about High Point and have heard nothing but wonderful things - Thanks! 

Thank you to all for your replies!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We use Pennridge Pediatrics in the Hennings Shopping Center in Harleysville.  They are great about scheduling appts, fitting in sick appts and have a daily call hour from 8-9 am 365 days a year if you have questions about anything and/or to schedule sick appts
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"