Tennessee Babies
Options

Chattanooga Mommy -to-be

My name is Marci. I am 29, and pregnant with my 3rd.  I just wanted to see if there were any other moms in my area. Congrats to everyone!!!

Re: Chattanooga Mommy -to-be

• Options
    Hey, Marci. I live in Chattanooga as well. I'm not pregnant, but I just had my daughter in January. Congratulations!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm so glad you introduced yourself.  Are you from this area? I am actually from middle GA, but have family here, so I grew up visiting. My husband and I love this city. We live in the Hixson are.  Congratulations on your little one. We are crossing our fingers for a little girl this time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey Marci!

My name is Amy and I live in Chattanooga. I'm pregnant with my first (due in March). When are you due? 

• Options
    Congrats Amy! We have a lot of March bdays in my family. My due date right now is May 27th. I go back in a few weeks to get a more accurate date. Are you guys going to find out what you are having?
  • Options
    Yes, We're having a boy! I'm really excited! ( =
  • Options

We just moved to Hixson about a month ago!

My daughter is 17 months.

I am surprised by how many moms and kids live around here. Every time I go to Target, that's ALL I see :)

• Options

imagetrentonslove:
    Yes, We're having a boy! I'm really excited! ( =

Congrats on the boy. We have 2 boys, so we are really hoping for a girl this time around. Although, I may not know what to do with a girl...lol.

• Options
    imagelibbyfsu8:

We just moved to Hixson about a month ago!

My daughter is 17 months.

I am surprised by how many moms and kids live around here. Every time I go to Target, that's ALL I see :)

There are tons of kids here.  I've always called Chattanooga the Goldilocks city : Not to big, not to little...lol. Cheesy but pretty accurate. There seems to be a little bit for everyone around here.  I hope you guys are enjoying living here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"