Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Squeezable Baby Food

Has anyone tried the squeezable baby food they sell at target and BRU? 
Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Squeezable Baby Food

• Options
    I haven't tried it, but I've heard good things about the organic one. 
    image ~1500mg Metformin~M/C: 7 weeks~9/3/2008~D&C 9/16/2008
    Beta #1: 268 (16dpo) ~ Progesterone 54 ~ Beta #2: 541 (18dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know what the benefits of squeezable baby food would be, but the squeezable applesauce they have at trader joe's is great for toddlers.  I used to take it with me when I went places with DS when he was younger.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Boon sells spoons that screw onto the spout of Plum brand squeezable baby food:

https://comfortfirst.com/p-140302-boon-dispensing-spoon-for-plum-organics.aspx 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I buy the Ella's Kitchen food (I think thats what you talking about) occasionally for LO.  The only one we've tried is the Broccoli, Pears and Peas, and he absolutely loves it.  Its great for when we're going out around a meal time.  Very easy to use (if you're more coordinated than I am, you dont even need a bowl!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This. However, Broccoli, Pears and Peas is the only one she doesn't like. Her favorite is Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Blueberries and Apples!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"