New Jersey Babies

monmouth mommy & me groups

we just had our first baby this august, and we've decided that i can be a sahm which i'm super excited about :) but i'm having a hard time finding any mommy and me groups for such young babies, its seems like they are all geared to toddlers.  i was just wondering if anyone on here had heard of anything. 

thanks!  

Re: monmouth mommy & me groups

• I was looking for the same thing recently and came across this gym:

www.thelittlegym.com

There's one in Morganville, on Rt 34.  Between Holmdel/Colts Neck and Aberdeen.  You can start there when your baby is 4months.

Hope this helps!

• just found this group that is just starting i think we will check it out since its right by home:

https://www.meetup.com/Monmouth-Play-and-Learn-with-Me/

• Loading the player...
  • aww. that group that meets in Middletown sounds great- I just wish there were some groups that met after work hours- like on a Saturday or sunday as I am a teacher but would also love to meet other new moms.

• come join us at the mommy group at jersey shore univ medical center

every thurs 1-3p

i had our son 8-8 and he's one of the younger babies there but it's nice to be around other adults...we bounce off questions...get advice..let the kids play together (if they can), and it's.moderated by a nurse (linda)... call hospital or email me... hope to see u there... i've only gone to 3 sessions but really like it... it's for babies up to 12 mos... :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagempan1213@yahoo.com:

I was looking for the same thing recently and came across this gym:

www.thelittlegym.com

There's one in Morganville, on Rt 34.  Between Holmdel/Colts Neck and Aberdeen.  You can start there when your baby is 4months.

Hope this helps!

I am joint this on with my 10 month old! Got great reviews! We are also going to start little rockers in winter or spring.
  • imagempan1213@yahoo.com:

I was looking for the same thing recently and came across this gym:

www.thelittlegym.com

Hope this helps!

I am joining this on with my 10 month old! Got great reviews! We are also going to start little rockers in winter or spring.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"