Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Diaper Related Clicky Poll! (Edit with PIP)

Luvs just announced via facebook that they are changing the look of their diaper. The diaper itself is staying the same, but they are taking off blues clues and adding a monkey design.

There are quite a few people who getting super upset about the fact that blue will no longer be on them and said that they are going to change brands just because their child likes blues clues so much.

I guess it just really rubbed me the wrong way.

So...a clicky poll is in order.

Edit: I found a picture. I think they are kind of cute. Smile

[Poll]

Re: Diaper Related Clicky Poll! (Edit with PIP)

• FYI I love the diaper.com generic now... I am hooked!! They have a tiger on them.  My niece loved the elmo diapers for a while, my sister had a tough time using non elmo diapers, now they use Elmo big girl panties...
  • imageJoLiz:
    FYI I love the diaper.com generic now... I am hooked!! They have a tiger on them.  My niece loved the elmo diapers for a while, my sister had a tough time using non elmo diapers, now they use Elmo big girl panties...

I'm actually glad that you mentioned this! I was wondering if the diaper.com generic diapers were any good. I have a gift certificate to diapers.com and I was considering buying them.

• Loading the player...
  • They're cute! Who cares what's on the diaper, it's getting pee'd in a pooped in. So what if the front changed? We use whatever diaper family give us and so DS's diaper changes it's picture all the time. He doesn't seem upset about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have been using them for a couple months.. I was recommended to them from a friend, I used to use luvs, they started leaking, then I went to huggies, they are just expensive!  We use huggies overnights for bed, but have not had a leak since using the dipers.com generics!!

My referral code is:   JXLE2477

You'd get 15% off this way, plus free shipping if you spend over $49 - they are at your house within 2 days!! 

• Maybe it's a good thing I use three different brands so my boys aren't too attached to any one kind. ;) Though Alex did just recently notice Elmo on the Baby Drys so he gets excited about that. He doesn't get upset though when he gets Mickey and Minnie Mouse or blue and green polka dots instead. :P
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • We use cloth, but when we do use disposables it's just a generic with really no "character" on the front. I think the ones we have now just have ducks or bears on the front. BUT if we did use one with a major character on them, no I wouldn't switch. He would get over it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"