Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Pre-seed and ladies that just got BFP's

First, congratulations!!! 

I have been seeing quite a few BFP's that say that the only thing they did different this month was use pre-seed

Are you ladies using internal or external? I just got mine today, and was thinking of trying the internal. Any tips?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pre-seed and ladies that just got BFP's

• Options
    I noticed that too! Needless to say.. Hopefully my order comes quickStick out tongue
  • Options
    I have not gotten a BFP (yet!) but we used it for the first time this month.  We used it internally and we really like it.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We use it either internally with the applicator or externally as a lube. Works well either way, and a little of that stuff goes a long way!

• Options
    I noticed that today too, ordering mine now Smile
    BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Best Wishes to my labor buddy FunNSunAZ!

"Well I've waited so long, so long, so long For someone like you And as this morning breaks through the window pane It reveals the truth Baby, you're my sunshine, first light Find your way to places that only know lies Failed tries and bruised skies With hardly time to hold on or be strong, now I'm strong 'Cos like the dawn you push it all away I tell ya, you're my sunshine
    Everybody needs a little sunshine"
    Steve Azar "Sunshine"
  • Options

It seems like the instructions call for a lot of it to be used in the applicator. I was thinking of trying half that just to start and see what we like.

• Options
    I have been thinking about buying some. I think I will today, so I will already have it for next cycle. This past cycle was rough for me---I just wasn't producing very much CM, so it made things a little "difficult" for DH and I....which is another reason we have only had sex once this cycle, besides TTA.
    Married: 10/17/09
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
    Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
    Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
    **Good luck to all of my loves as well!**
  • Options
    I'm actually heading to CVS tonight to get mine. :)
  • Options
    I just got a BFP and we used preseed, or EZ Seed, as I like to call it.  I used it externally.  But I honestly don't think it had anything to do with the BFP, because we got a BFP last month, too (ended in early m/c) and we weren't using EZ Seed.  Don't use too much, though!  MH couldn't finish twice during my fertile time because I used too much and there was no friction.
    May, 2010, DH DX: Low Testosterone
    July, 2010, DH SA: 3% morph
    July, 2010, DH Rx: 50 mg Clomid EOD
    BFP: 9/3/10 ~ M/C: 9/7/10
    BFP: 10/9/10 ~ My beautiful Grace Dorothy was born on 6/14/11
    Beta #1 (12 DPO): 111/24 ~ Beta #2 (16 DPO): 722/23 ~ Beta #3 (20 DPO): 3,338/15.3
    BFP: 11/14/11 ~ Spotting/Betas not doubling, but HB of 113 bpm @ 6 wks 1 day!
    My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DH's Low Testosterone/ED Blog
  • Options
    just ordered mine, hopefully it will change our luck. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think I might order some today. Over the weekend on what was possibly a fertile day, we grabbed the regular stuff without thinking. It's making me sad to think about this morning. I'm such a downer today!

*think happy thoughts* *think happy thoughts*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    If we don't have a CVS, where do you order it from?
    imageimage
  • Options

I actually bought some inticipating our first month of TTC doing it like rabbits but I haven't needed it. Ever since I got of BC I've been pretty darn horny which is new to me :) I feel 16 again!!!! lol Luckily I've been able to go natural.

Wait let me take some of that back, I've had a really bad cold for 2 weeks and have been on Mucinex so maybe that's why I've been really "wet" and have had a lot of CM. I'm not complaining though Wink AF should come on the 21st but we'll see what happens. Coming off the pill is crazy on your body (damn phantom symtoms already).

• Options
    I just got my BFP with Pre-seed.  I used it internally, but only used about .3 (less than the lowest mark on the applicator which is .5)  It says in the instructions that most women fill it up to the 3, but that would be way, way, too much.  Good luck!
    imageDS born 6/11/11, miscarriage on 8/6/2012 at 10w5d, miscarriage on 12/29/13 at 5w4d, BFP #4 on 2/21/2104 at 3w4d - EDD 11/3/2014 ♡

Would you like to read/follow my blog?
  • Options
    I can't test until the 21st, but we used about .5g of Pre-Seed internally for all of my fertile days so here hoping that it worked like it did for the PP.
  • Options

imageDana_Loves_J:
    I just got my BFP with Pre-seed.  I used it internally, but only used about .3 (less than the lowest mark on the applicator which is .5)  It says in the instructions that most women fill it up to the 3, but that would be way, way, too much.  Good luck!

I missed your BFP post! Congrats girl! 

imageimage
  • Options
    imagecharlsie26:

imageDana_Loves_J:

I missed your BFP post! Congrats girl! 

Thanks! Smile

imageDS born 6/11/11, miscarriage on 8/6/2012 at 10w5d, miscarriage on 12/29/13 at 5w4d, BFP #4 on 2/21/2104 at 3w4d - EDD 11/3/2014 ♡

Would you like to read/follow my blog?
  • Options

Unfortunately preseed isnt magic.  I have been using it for 8 months.  We use it both internally and externally.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options

I used it  - the single use applicator for the first time with #1 after 4  years of trying and got KU. It was a very little bit cos i thot was greasy and was internally. I used it I believe a day before ovulation or day of OV, cant remember and only used it once. Not sure if it worked, but that was the only thing I did differently along with eating healthy - brown rice, EVO, Power smoothie  for I and DH, which was taken everyday consistently and continued till 3 months pg(Half POM, organic frozen strawberries, 1 banana and 1 1/2 cup frozen pineapple), lots of water - less soda, Grapefruit( on tcoy ttc board women said it increased ewcm) and lots of greens - collards, mustard greens and spinach. And I took vitamin called "Pregnacare conception" by Vitabiotics UK heard great reviews about it while in UK by women who couldnt conceive.

So preseed might work for some esp those with acidic. read where it acidic envi can hinder sperm from being fertilized and preseed makes sperm more suitable along with green veggies.

Link is below for Pregnacare and you can also click on reviews to read them

https://www.vitabiotics.com/Pregnacare/conception_productinfo.aspx

• Options

imagegina&dave07:
    I have not gotten a BFP (yet!) but we used it for the first time this month.  We used it internally and we really like it.  Good luck!

This for me too! exactly... here's hoping we're both included in that group soon!! :) 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageskits_1:

First, congratulations!!! 

I have been seeing quite a few BFP's that say that the only thing they did different this month was use pre-seed

Are you ladies using internal or external? I just got mine today, and was thinking of trying the internal. Any tips?

I might be a little late answering this...but I got a BFP on Friday and it was the first month we used preseed. I never thought I ever got really good CM, so that's why I tried it...if you are already getting fertile CM then it's just there for extra lube. I used it interally only....and only about 1/2-1 gram or so....good luck!

• Options
    Not to be a debbie downer, but I have used pre-seed for 12 months and I'm still here. I did use pre seed with DS though, and it worked with him!
    BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
  • Options
    I got pregnant the first month we did NOT use preseed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I used Pre-Seed externally. It was the first month we used it, but I don't know if I would attribute it to the Pre-seed.
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

If you have poor CM then I think it can help, but if there are other issues, obviously it's not the magic bullet.

Since coming off the pill I have noticed lots of creamy CM but little EWCM. I bought it at the end of last cycle, and we will start using it this week. So I hope it works for us!

I got mine on Amazon.com, it was about $15.00 with five applicators.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"