Potty Training
Options

Access to toilet at night . . . potty in room or door open to walk to bathroom?

I was thinking of doing the 3 day PT and it says to use the real potty in the actual bathroom, however, I am hesitant to leave DD's bedroom door open and let her go in there by herself.  If I want her to use the training potty at night in her room, should that be the one she trains on and uses all the time??  What are you doing?  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Access to toilet at night . . . potty in room or door open to walk to bathroom?

• Options

This is going to be interesting for us, as "her" bathroom upstairs is being renovated due to water damage.

So I'm not expecting her to go until that's done.  I'm going to have her in a pullup at night until her bathroom is done, and then I'll have her go in her bathroom on the regular potty.  While we are potty training anyway I have her monitor on and turned WAY up so I can hear her if she gets up to go anywhere (it kinda freaks me out when she shows up in my room unannounced anyway!)  And I have put a nightlight up.

The potty she mainly uses is her little one downstairs during the day, but she uses the regular toilet just fine anywhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"