Multiples
Options

I think I will be having babies very soon

Last Friday I went in for a regular dr. apt and was admitted to the hospital for pre-e.  My BP in the dr's office was 160/96 and I thought they were going to do a c-section when I got to the hospital.  I was monitored for over 24 hours and sent home on strict bedrest, urine, and BP monitoring.  Also I have been having a lot of contractions - contrax are irregular but some are painful.   I do feel better after being on bedrest and my BPs are much lower.  Yesterday at my apt baby A measured 5 lbs 10 oz and Baby B measured 5 lbs 11 oz!  I cant believe how big they are.  I was 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Both babies are still breech.   Dr also said that baby B's water bag was bulging and she could feel it during the cervix check.  She said it is very likely my water could break at any time.  I am hoping to keep them in longer but I just have a feeling that they are going to be coming very very soon.  We are so excited to meet our babies! 

Re: I think I will be having babies very soon

• Options
    Congrats!!  I hope everything goes smooth.  Make sure you come post some pics on WCF!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i can't believe you're almost due.   it's been a very long road....i can't wait for you to have those babies, mrs. k.   what are you having-boys and/or girls?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    good luck!!!  i delivered at 34w5d... right about where you are now!!  can't wait to see pics :)
  • Options
    Good luck! Hurry back with some pictures (no pressure though! Stick out tongue)
    BFP July 09 - m/c Aug 09
    BFP Nov 09 - c/p Dec 09
    BFP Dec 09 - A&J born in August 2010 at 37w, 6d
    BFP Sept 11 - ectopic pregnancy/left tube removed
    BFP April 12 - E born December 2012 at 39w, 1d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageougrad1:
    i can't believe you're almost due.   it's been a very long road....i can't wait for you to have those babies, mrs. k.   what are you having-boys and/or girls?

Yes, it sure has been a long road.  I was thinking about it all while laying in bed yesterday.  All the time, money, and heartache spent on ART, hyperemesis, and now the pre-eclampsia.  The awe of my miracles never goes away.  I stare at all my baby stuff and still wonder how I got so lucky. 

And I am having two boys!  Which is another amazing thing since my twin stepkids are girls. 

• Options
    WOW!!  Hang in there... can't wait to hear that everything went well!!
  • Options
    How exciting!!  I was just lurking over here and so happy to find your post!!  I can't wait to see pics of these 2 little miracles!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"