Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Chuck E Cheese's, Location question

We have a play group meeting at the Chuck E Cheese's in NRH, but I have heard that this location isn't really good for young kids, not so much for them to do.  Has anyone been to this location?  What are your thoughts?  What about the Grapevine location, is it any better?  The kids on avg. are 2.5 years old. 
TIA for the help!

Re: Chuck E Cheese's, Location question

• The Grapevine location has a small toddler area, but its no bigger than any other toddler area for Chuck E. Cheese.... if the parents are willing to walk around with the kids and play each game with them, they'll probably be okay - otherwise, Chuck E. Cheese is better for 4+.  Those are just my thoughts based on the Grapevine location and other locations not in DFW.
  • Personally, every time I took my son to The Cheese he got some violent stomach flu and he never ate the food. Coincidence? I think not.  And stay out of the ball pit. I found a dirty diaper in there once. I just found every location to be totally unsanitary.  

Since it is so nice out right now, why not meet at a park or something? Need an indoor location? Some of the area malls have those nice soft playscapes, too. Better for 2.5 year olds too. They close them twice daily for cleaning in my area.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"