North Carolina Babies

I have no keys to my house!

I'm so mad.  I can not find my keys anywhere! I lost them on Wednesday and I we searched the entire house and nothing.  The kicker is that my DH doesn't have a house key either b/c we always come in the garage door.  So we either have to replace the locks or get a locksmith to come out and make us a key based on our locks.  And we are in the process of putting the house on the market so we couldn't give the realtor a key so he could come and takes pics.  AGHH!!

Re: I have no keys to my house!

• OH NO!! I have throw mine away and had to search in our outside trash bin, and I've found then in the fridge before. I've also left them in a door lock, have you searched totally random places, pockets of coats or pants?? That is SO frustrating, I thought I was locked out yesterday after our walk until I found the keys dangling in the door lock!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh no!  That is awful.  Do you think DS could have been playing with them and hid them somewhere?  Maybe look in his toybox or around his toys. 

I hope you find them!  It would really stink to have to change the locks or get a key made!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no, that totally stinks!  I hope you find them!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have an update.  It appears that they were seen in my cul de sac grassy area but no one picked them up and I could not find them today!  I'm so upset.  I wish someone would have picked them up.  but I more than that I wish I hadn't had lost them. Crying
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"