Georgia Babies

Thoughts on Sandra Lee

the Food Network host. 

She annoys me to the point of violence. Yet I can't help but watch her show from time to time. 

Re: Thoughts on Sandra Lee

• Not a big fan of her. Also, her food looks sooo fake and blah
  • I think her tablescapes and themes are a little much, but other than that, she's fine...just has an annoying voice. But I don't watch Food Network anymore, it always makes me hungry.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • All I can say is "Cocktaiiiil Tiiiiiime!"

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am convinced that Sandra Lee is a raging alcoholic. 
  • imagedonna&ed:
    Not a big fan of her. Also, her food looks sooo fake and blah

I don't even know what a seasoning packet is!  

• imageK&P414:

the Food Network host. 

She annoys me to the point of violence. Yet I can't help but watch her show from time to time. 

Ditto this!!

• Ugh I can't stand her.  She uses nasty ingredients and weird combinations and her tablescapes make me crazy.  Also, she's a total hypocrite.  On her semi-homemade show, she touts convenience products and ready-made stuff.  On Money Saving Meals, she says if you buy a whole onion and chop it yourself you save so much money from buying the prediced, and that mixing your own seasonings is way cheaper than buying seasoning packets... umm ya think? 

I will give it to her though that she came from absolutely nothing and built herself an empire.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJoJoEspana:

Ugh I can't stand her.  She uses nasty ingredients and weird combinations and her tablescapes make me crazy.  Also, she's a total hypocrite.  On her semi-homemade show, she touts convenience products and ready-made stuff.  On Money Saving Meals, she says if you buy a whole onion and chop it yourself you save so much money from buying the prediced, and that mixing your own seasonings is way cheaper than buying seasoning packets... umm ya think? 

I will give it to her though that she came from absolutely nothing and built herself an empire.

Oh don't even get me started on Money Saving Meals.  The breakdown they do for the cost of the meals is so stupid.  Rachael Ray mag does that sometimes too.  You can't go out and buy $.12 worth of flour or $.08 for 1 egg or $.57 for pizza sauce.

• i think she is corny but i appreciate any cooking show host who regularly features cocktails!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LMAO @ "raging alcoholic" -- totally agree!

I can't watch her show; she annoys me.  I can't stand the word "tablescape."  Who has the time or money to buy to new plates for every meal????  Craziness.

• Can someone please tell the woman to put on a bra?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She drives me crazy, and her food sounds nasty but yes I get sucked in to watching her, and her tablescapes are crazy, and looking at the reviews on foodnetwork.com her food tastes nasty too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"