Multiples
Options

New Here - Cautiously Posting

I'm just over 7 weeks and have been on IF roller coaster for 5 years now with multiple singleton losses.  This is first twin pg.

So, unfortunately, I know through various boards and have had friends IRL who have had twins this early, but then lost 1 or both.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just being cautious (and anxious) as I say "hi" and probably lurk a lot right now.

Hope to learn alot and can stick around awhile.  Thanks for letting me join you.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Here - Cautiously Posting

• Options

Congrats and welcome!!  Feel free to lurk and continue to post - the ladies here are friendly and very helpful.

Sorry to see your previous losses : (

~Crystal~ SAHM to Sam (5), Hugh (3), Mary & Grace (22 months) : )
  • Options
    welcome!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome.  Hope you have a smooth and joyous nine months!
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congratulations and welcome to the board!  Here's hoping for a very happy & healthy nine months for you!

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your previous losses and it's totally understandable to 'lay low' for a while. I wish you nothing but health & happiness in the upcoming months!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome.  Best wishes!
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options

Congrats!  After my own struggles including several years of ttc, a m/c, and 3 c/ps I fully understand being cautiously optomistic.  I hope these are your sticky babies!!!

jailbirds Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!!  H&H pg :)
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"