Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Pimples, Acne in a 10 month old?

LO just got his first whitehead which I didn't anticipate he would get until he turned 13.

Now I'm noticing that he has little pimples or blemishes on his face/cheek.  I haven't changed detergents or foods or formula.  I wash his face with mild soap and warm water. Could he just be breaking out due to genetics?

Just curious as to what would cause it and if any other moms have noticed it on their babies?

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pimples, Acne in a 10 month old?

• It could be just a general skin irritation because of the weather changes. What kind of soap do you use?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • My Tooter Man has the same sort of rash on his face.. he also has it on his right arm and some on his thighs.  We had to take him to the pedi yesterday for something totally unrelated.. but I brought it up to her anyway.  She said that its caused from dry skin, which is very common in babies.  She advised not to bath him everyday (which I don't) and lotion him afterwards (got that covered too).  Apparently it will eventually fade with time.
    (c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"