TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

newbie- hello

Hi Ladies~

I'm Elizabeth (I know, you'd never have guessed since it's in my corny/ what was I thinking "name" back from the knot).  My history is pretty much in my siggy and I know it's not as lengthly as what many of you have been through but basically we've been TTC since March 2008, MH had surgery last December and we had an early (end of 1st tri) loss this summer. 

Right now we're still actively TTC on our own again as MH's surgical repair for veriocasalle (sp? it's one of my weaknesses!), plus clomid for him to improve numbers and volume and either hoping for a BFP or just waiting for insurance since right now we just don't have enough saved to do anything OOP. 

I'm sorry the losses and struggles that everyone on this board have had to deal with.  It's not something I'd wish on anyone and, while I wish people were more considerate of others, I am a grateful that there are so many out there that really don't know what we're going through.  It's terrible and would surely break the spirits of many women and couples.  (Still, I'm a little snarky and lurk there some- ignorance is no excuse to be cruel). 

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
"Lovebugs2012"
BabyFruit Ticker
Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!

Re: newbie- hello

• Options
    I'm really sorry for your loss..welcome
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, but welcome to the board!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im sorry for your loss!   Welcome to the board and I hope your dh's surgery and his taking clomid do the trick.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome.

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome... I'm really sorry for your struggles and your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  But welcome to the board.  It sounds like you've been lurking, so I probably don't have to tell you how awesome these gals are.  Hope your stay here is short.  :)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Welcome to the board! 
  • Options

Of course you ladies are amazing, it's nerve-wrecking in a way to think about the birth month boards- so much MUD (just learned that one today).  Hope that I can be successful and I look forward to sharing the joy of lots of BFPs for you ladies~

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Welcome to the board.
  • Options

Hi :)  I'm new to this board as well and saw your response on my intro post.  I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope that your H's surgery and clomid bring you your BFP. 

Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"