Houston Babies

looking for pediatrician that takes medicaid in clear lake area

Hi mommies!

I recently lost my insurance and am going to be on medicaid when my baby is born and am in serious need of a pediatrician! (I am 32 weeks)

I am looking for any recommendations of pediatricians in the Clear Lake/Webster/LeagueCity/etc area that take medicaid... I am too terrified to just pick one out of the book..

Any help would be VERY appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: looking for pediatrician that takes medicaid in clear lake area

• I don't have a specific recommendation but I would try someone associated with UTMB.  They take new Medicare patients.  Many private practice doctors have gone away from this.  
  • I am not really sure of any either. I too will have medicaid for my children when they are born. I have Community Health Choice and I what I did to find my OB dr was look through the book and looked them up online to check out creditentals. I helped me a lot because I have a great dr. A close friend of mine says that her children goes to see a dr in the Bay Colony area, on 646 down the road from the HEB there. I am going to do more research on that.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not really sure of any either, since I am new to this area. I too will have medicaid for my children when they are born. I have Community Health Choice and I what I did to find my OB dr was look through the book and looked them up online to check out creditentals. I helped me a lot because I have a great dr. A close friend of mine says that her children goes to see a dr in the Bay Colony area, on 646 down the road from the HEB there. I am going to do more research on that.
  • Sorry that you've lost your insurance.  Hopefully you'll get coverage again very soon. 

As far a a UTMB Pediatrician.  Mine in closer to Friendswood than Clear Lake at 518 & 528. I see Dr. Binder, a man.  His wife is also a Pediatrician (not sure where she practices).  But if that's too far, there are tons of UTMB places all around League City/Clear Lake that you should have no trouble finding someone. 

image Oh Joy to the World!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"