Multiples
Options

Almost 38 wks!!

I just can't believe it. If you asked me when i was 20 wks pregnant i would have told you there was no way my little body would hold these babies in for more than 34wks!!!! That was my personal goal. Once i hit 34 wks then i moved the goal to 36wks...once 36wks hit i was like ok i can go whenever but i am 2 days away from 38 wks!! The babies weight guesses are 6.9 and 6.14!!!!

This time next week i'll be a MoM. It's hard to believe after 5yrs of trying and 3.5 yrs of fertility we will finally be parents. I can't wait to meet these little babies. And i can't wait to have my body back! lol...heartburn has been hell since 13wks but it'll all have been worth it.

Sorry..i think it just hit be today lol....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Almost 38 wks!!

• Options
    Congrats and best wishes for a happy and healthy delivery!
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    Woohoo! Great job cooking those babies! You will be holding them before you know it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You've done awesome! Just a few days until you're a MoM! Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Fantastic job mama! It's almost time!
  • Options
    Congrats! You have done a fabulous job! Best wishes for a speedy and easy delivery!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options
    Yay Congrats Mama!!!  That's how I felt towards the end!  I can't wait to see your little ones. 
  • Options
    Yeah! Congrats Mama! I'm still hanging in there despite my Cervadil last night. Some contractions but nothing major. Waiting for the phone call to go back to L&D for pitocin. It's been a long day of waiting so far. Good luck with everything, can't wait to see pics of your LO's!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is SO great!!!  You should be really proud of yourself - 38 weeks is fabulous.

Enjoy the few days of your pregnancy and I can't wait to hear about the birth of your precious ones.

• Options
    Congrats on making it that far!!!  Can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    So awesome!!! You are getting really close. That is so exciting !!!!!
  • Options

So thrilled for you momma!  Good job growing those big fat babies!

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"