Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Is there any other formula that's equivalent to Nutramigen?

Just wondering is there's any other option out there.  Does it smell better than Nutramigen?  Also, anyone know the cheapest place to buy Nutramigen?
imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Is there any other formula that's equivalent to Nutramigen?

• Good question!  My baby is on Nutramigen. Has been since he was about 5 weeks old due to colic / milk protein allergy / relux.  My little one was having so much trouble before Nutramigen.  After we took him off breast milk and put him on Nutramigen, he felt much better.  The change was dramatic enough that I was willing to deal with the expensive price and the funky smell of Nutramigen!  (WHY does it smell like that!?)  I usually buy it at Walmart and Babies R Us.  I calcuated that they are only a few cents different in price per ounce.  If you buy it in bulk, there is a website that offers it a little cheaper, but I haven't used it. It's called www.babywuvinc.com.  Also, at Walmart one day, the cashier told me that she sees a lot of folks buying Gentleease.  I'm not sure, but this might be an enfamil product too.  I think that's cheaper - don't know about the smell.  Good luck!
  • WHAT???  I could have been using insurance all this time for Nutramigen???  How does that work?  Did you have to have your doctor write perscription or use your LO's medical chart or what? I wish I would have saved my receipts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"