Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Bumbo seat

I am popping over from 0-3. I was wondering when you ladies started using your bumbo seats with your LO's? I had gotten one recently for mine because she loves to sit up and watch TV. However, I think she needs a little more head control. So when did you start using yours?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bumbo seat

• Options
    Liam started sitting in it around 2 months, when he could sit up well on his own with some back support.
    Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We got Chloes first bumbo when she was around 2 months as well. We bought it because when she sat on someones lap she was able to solidly support her own head and turn it to look at people and things... She always wants to sit up and hates laying like a baby....she has had really good neck and head control since her first week home though....
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We started using hers around 2 months old but she is a big girl and seems stuffed in there so we don't use it anymore.
    ::Blog:: ::NOTD Schedule::
    ::GP Nesties FAQ:: ::My BFP Chart::

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Sarah has read 0 books toward a goal of 50 books.
    hide
    "I won't sugarcoat the truth just so you can swallow it without the pain"
  • Options
    I put DD in it once when she was about 2 months old but she wasn't ready yet. So we waited and really started using it when she was 4 months, when we started feeding her rice cereal and solids
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    At around 2.5 months when I noticed her head control was improving and she would no longer slump backwards or forwards in it.  I still would "spot" her from behind, though. 
  • Options
    Close to three months waited till she wasnt so wobbly with her head.. we werent even going to get one but she wanted to sit up ALL the time so it made things a loooot easier :)
  • Options
    Around 2.5 months. We tested it out in BRU first to make sure he'd even like it.
  • Options
    Between 2.5 and 3 months, when she could support her own head good without looking like someone with palsy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"