New Hampshire Babies
Options

vacationing in Portsmouth

HI, We're from MA, but are going to be doing a mini vaca this weekend up there with our 6mo. Any recommendations for where to eat and places to go with a baby. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: vacationing in Portsmouth

• Options

Lots of great restaurants in Portsmouth. For casual sandwiches, soups, wraps try Popovers. If it's nice out you can eat outside. For something a little less casual (Popovers you order at the counter and pick up your own food), try the Portsmouth Brewery or the Riverhouse.

If the weather is nice, just walking downtown or visiting Prescott Park is always nice. There is outlet shopping over the bridge in Kittery.

Hope that helps, have a great time!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely check Prescott Park and the flower gardens. They've also got some historical buildings that are cool. The Seacoast Science Center is $4 to park and i think $5 to walk through but they have all sorts of things for you and the baby to look at. I took my sister and nieces (age 5 years and 4 months at the time) and they had a good time. There's also a great playground if you want to ride the slides with baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"