Cincinnati Babies
Options

Help me find the Gifts to Grow Codes on Pampers wipes

Seriously, I can't find them.  I opened the shrink wrap and the tubs, looked under the lids, and just about everywhere else in the things...where are they now?  I want my codes!  LOL

Re: Help me find the Gifts to Grow Codes on Pampers wipes

• Options
    It has been a long time since I got the codes from the tubs, but the refills are on the side of each wipes package usually in black ink and I believe the code inside the tubs is on the inside of the lid but I wouldn't swear to it (obviously since you said you already looked there).
  • Options
    I can't find them on some of the tubs/refills.  The thick wipes are the ones I usually can't find.  The codes are sometimes hard to find on the tubs that are white b/c it is imprinted in the plastic.  Check the pampers website and they tell you where to find it for the specific type of wipe. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You can always contact Kara on the Connect with Pampers board here on The Bump.  She can give you more detailed instructions on what to do if there aren't codes printed on your wipes.

• Options
    I believe I read somewhere that there's a glitch on some of the wipes....  some of them don't have the codes printed on them.  So yes, I'd contact Kara on the pampers board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"