Presby Plano & Dr. Rodriguez — The Bump
Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Presby Plano & Dr. Rodriguez

Hi all!Smile

I am new the boards-just found you this morning and I am so happy to have found a support group!  Thank God!  I thought I'd have to go it alone, and it's a pretty lonely place as it is. 

Since we are all in the DFW area I was wondering if anyone has used Dr. Rodriguez and if you have had success with him?  I have seen him 3 times and I do believe he's a good RE I haven't heard anything negative.  I am hoping to find some success stories because I am a starting to feel pretty overwhelmed with all that's to come!  I start my IVF cycle in about 2 weeks (oh wow!) and I have never done anything like this before.  My RE says we need to be AGGRESSIVE and I am nervous about OHHS (i think that's that acronym).

Any advice?  Thanks y'all!

Re: Presby Plano & Dr. Rodriguez

• I didn't use Dr. Rodriguez, but I did do IVF.  My biggest piece of advice is to just take one day at a time and not try to look at the big picture.  It can get very overwhelming and this helped me to relax and not get stressed out.  They monitor you like crazy so although OHHS is a risk, I don't think it happens very often.
  • Loading the player...
  • JCMJCM member

I actually think his fertility clinic is one of the top 10 in the US.  

I had an appointment with him on a Monday and found out I was pg on the Tuesday before. DH and I had been trying for two and a half years.  

Good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • JCMJCM member
    imageJCM:

I actually think his fertility clinic is one of the top 10 in the US.  

I had an appointment with him on a Monday and found out I was pg on the Tuesday before. DH and I had been trying for two and a half years.  

Good luck! 

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/getting-pregnant/fertility/best-fertility-centers/?page=8 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards