Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Tying a ribbon around your finger...(nbr)

Are most people familiar with the idea of tying a ribbon/string around your finger so you don't forget something?  The reason I'm asking is because I am in the middle of stuffing 30 Halloween invitations...these actually:

And I'm wondering if people are going to "get it".  What do you think?

Re: Tying a ribbon around your finger...(nbr)

• I am. And I would also like to invite myself to your party.  Looks great! so crafty.
  • Haha thanks but I can't take the credit.  My mom is the one with all the great ideas.  This is our 5th or 6th annual Halloween party and we almost always co-host.  She does an amazing job of decorating!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • HAHA!  Those are great invitations!  That is a really cute idea!  Love it!  And yes, I'm familiar with the tying a ribbon on your finger thing.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is cute.

I have to admit, it I tied a ribbon around my finger to remember something, I would be sitting there all day trying to remember what I forgot. Hehe.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I agree, the ribbon would just remind me that there was something I needed to remember, but not what it was.  Haha!  Oh well.  As long as most people "get it" then it will be worth it.  It's taking a long time to put them together but they are pretty awesome.  I LOVE Halloween and I would be so excited to get one of these in the mail.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"