Northern California Babies

interesting article

Re: interesting article

• I read that earlier.

I am not sure what I think about it.  I think it is a very idealistic article.  I wish they would do a series of articles, or at least have included another situation (a mom who had toddlers, works outside the home, etc.).  I think she makes it sound very simple to do the things she suggests, when, in reality, it is not. 

• I think a lot depends on your job.  As a teacher, I can't make or receive phone calls at work or even reply to e-mails so, there's not much I can do during the day. 

I agree with making a decision based on your best information at the time and don't look back or second guess yourself.  I don't think that's just good advice for parenting, I think it's good for life in general.

I would say, surround yourself with other parents at work so you can all talk about your kids and support each other.

I think it's important to be present at whatever you're doing.  While you're working, work.  While you're giving your kids a bath or reading them a book, do that.

• Loading the player...
  • hmmmm.....  She makes it sounds so easy.....

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • a series of a bunch of different working moms would be nice. At times i feel i have it all together, and other days i dont. THis article made it seem so easy, like tomorrow i can just wake up and decide this is how its going to work. um yea, right

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • easier said than done...but good ideals to strive for.
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"