Parenting

Have you been to Seseme Street Live?

I want to take R there. Do the characters come off stage and into the audience? Did your kids like it?

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com

Re: Have you been to Seseme Street Live?

• The characters do not come off the stage and DD loved it!  She was only 2.5 at the time and it easily held her attention.

Be aware though that the merchandise they sell during the show is super expensive.  DH promised her she could have a standard-sized Elmo balloon and then just about had a heart attack when he found out how much it was.  she was so happy though that it was worth it :)

• We've been several times and Noah always loves it.  The characters walk through the first few rows of the audience.  It is expensive, but worth it.
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • Loading the player...
  • So some shows they do come off stage and some they don't? Rowen loves Seseme Street and I think he'll have a great time but he is really terrified of characters that come near him. Hmm maybe we'll get seats far away. Do they come to greet the audience after the show?

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com
  • imageAviatorJJ:
    So some shows they do come off stage and some they don't? Rowen loves Seseme Street and I think he'll have a great time but he is really terrified of characters that come near him. Hmm maybe we'll get seats far away. Do they come to greet the audience after the show?

All 3 shows that we have been to they come off the stage during the show and dance through the aisles/shake hands with the kids and then go back on stage.  They only go through the first few rows though, if you are further back or in the middle of a row you should be fine.  They don't come out after the show.

Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • My kids loved it.  we sat in the mezzanine and were a safe distance away, but they still had a great view.  they had a much better time than I thought they would.
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Jen,

I brought Jordan to 2 shows already and she LOVED them. The characters only come into the first few rows and those seats are super expensive - at least they were at Madison Square Garden. The balloon was $15 friggin bucks! But she loved it and it was worth it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

In my bag: Nikon D90; 35mm 1.8, 90mm 2.8 macro (my fave), Lensbaby Composer with macro extensions. BFP after 13 cycles and one ectopic. Lost left tube 5/19/10.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"