February 2011 Moms

New to thebump, andddd to this whole baby thing.

I'm a younger, unmarried, soon-to-be mom, so I'm not sure how many other people on this website can relate. My pregnancy was not planned, but I have learned to love every minute of it. I just found out I'm having a baby girl (THANK GOD) and I'm super excited about that. Any other mommys-to-be on here close in age or story?

Re: New to thebump, andddd to this whole baby thing.

• I'm jumping over from January to say welcome and good luck but what is wrong with having a boy??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just want to say welcome and congratulations on your baby girl! I do have to say that boys are awesome too though:).

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats!  Although I personally am not in the same situation, I can assure you you will find plenty of support on here. 
  • Hiya! Though not in the completely same situation I can definitely relate. We went off bc when we got engaged because my mom had a really really hard time ever getting prego, and my ob said it would probably be the same for me. We went off and boop! Pregnant that month. We are both recent college grads, so pretty young (23&26)p. We kept our wedding date, just waaay scaled back everything in light of baby costs so its 10-10-10 two weeks! 

But, welcome welcome welcome, we are so happy to have you and so pleased that you look at this baby as the miracle that it is! 

• I'm in pretty much the same boat as you. Cheers! I'm even having a girl :) when are you due?

•  Congrats on the little boy and welcome to thebump and Feb Bugs!

imagemaleigh101:
    I'm jumping over from January to say welcome and good luck but what is wrong with having a boy??

She never said anything was wrong with having a boy. I took her reaction that she probably feels like she wouldn't know what to do with a boy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • welcome to the bump! I am not in the same situation but I have a friend that is but is not due until april 2011.. welcome again i am sure you will love it here... share some belly pics with us on bump days!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
  • Congrats and Welcome!

You will find there are quite a few younger mommas on her or like me, were a young momma at one time. I had my son 11 years ago and I was only 17...talk about an oops!

Read your bio and it's adorable, it is all new, but you will be just fine. ;)

• imageAllysunC:

imagemaleigh101:
    I'm jumping over from January to say welcome and good luck but what is wrong with having a boy??

She never said anything was wrong with having a boy. I took her reaction that she probably feels like she wouldn't know what to do with a boy.

Glad you handled this nicely, AllysunC. Yes

It is her first damn post! There should be a rule on attempting to flame someone on their first post. Yeesh. 

• imagechristinaim:
    imageAllysunC:

imagemaleigh101:

It is her first damn post! There should be a rule on attempting to flame someone on their first post. Yeesh. 

Right? Reminds me of TTC, lol! To OP, welcome and I'm sure you will find lots of support here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Congrats on the little girl and welcome!
  • Welcome!  I just read your profile and it sounds so much like me at 20.  I was exactly your age (pregnant at 20, delivered at 21) when I had my daughter.  Hope you find lots of guidance and support in your life.  It's a challenging but very exciting time.  Congrats!
  • imagechristinaim:
    imageAllysunC:

imagemaleigh101:

Trust me I wasn't flaming her. I was just asking what is so wrong with having a boy, since she made it sound as if it were a horrible thing. Chill.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"