May 2011 Moms

How early is too early??

I am expecting my 2nd baby. I'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I swear that I am feeling my peanut moving - just the flutters obviously.  I know that a lot of women confuse gas for the flutters, but I just don't feel like it's gas. So here's my question: Am I crazy??? I am small framed, but I'm not super tiny.  I'm showing like I was at 20-23 weeks with my first...

Re: How early is too early??

• I had similar feelings last week.  Really, I'm sure it's just bloat and body changes.  But it DID kind of feel like the baby flutters.  IMO, this is what women are talking about when they confuse baby movements early on.  There is no possible way to feel a kidney bean sized fetus sloshing around.  Something to look forward to though :)
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am feeling that too, and I think it's just uterine spasms.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mom of THREE girls!!!

Pg #1 - mc - May 2007
    Pg #2 - Sweet baby girl #1 born Oct. 2008! 
    Pg #3 - mc - June 2010
    Pg #4 - Sweet baby girl #2 born April 2011!
    Pg #5 - Sweet baby girl #3 born Jan. 2014!
    APS/MTHFR- Lovenox

• Loading the player...
  • I am having wierd flutters too. They babies are way to small to be feeling movement but it is very strange.
    Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I know the baby starts bumping and moving around at 9 weeks.  I've heard that 2nd time mommies feel the babies sooner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"